Thursday, July 16, 2009

1st Posting

OK I was asked to get a blog going for the family. Here is my first posting.

I'll need to figure out how to get everyone "on board". and posting!

What fun it was for me to see my long lost (to me anyway!) cousins. I saw Julie P. at Avila beach after I left the L.A. area. I mentioned to her how I thought some of us would have been good friends had I grown up down there with you all.

she wisely mentioned that it was not too late. We were after all only in our 40's (my case late 50's) but there was no reason we can't be friends now. GOOD POINT.

OK, now I need to figure out:
1) how to get you all to find & read this
2) how to post pictures
3) how to make this available for only our family
4) how to do this without giving out my google password

Wish me luck!

Susan Lee (Pinky's daughter)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susan,
    I am so happy that you have started this Blog for our family and have provided the framework for our continued connection with each other. As Julie summed it up, it is never too late. Believe it or not Susan, some of us who grew up together and are still close in distance, lose track of each other once in a while. It was wonderful seeing you and getting to visit in my home that day. Look forward to seeing all the posts that are coming our way.
    Loads of love,
    Annette

    P.S. My mom was flying kites with me like that 20 years earlier. Some things never change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Thank you for taking the time to get this blog up and running. Hope everyone contributes and keeps the pictures coming. Boy, is it ever fun to see pictures from years ago. Thanks again for making this possible,Susan.

    Love, Aunt Mary and Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete